[at-l] SNOW11111

>Girl, you need to come home to Tennessee. We had our first heavy frost
>this morning here in Harrison. Last month I was working trail crew and we
>had snow flurries on Oct 27. If it's 82 now it will be 1082 by next
>summer down there! You need to come home.  Hopeful

You got that right!  I was up in Tennesse in July and the temps never got
higher than 75.  IN JULY!!!  I had forgotten how pleasant it is.  Anyway, I'm
visiting my parents in (gulp) Asheville for Christmas..  All I can say is LET
IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!

Hot, muggy, fighting snowbirds for the road,
Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---