[at-l] Bumper stickers, was Asheville

In a message dated 11/21/01 6:20:03 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
woodelf@juno.com writes:

My favorites were back in the days when the Virginia Power Company was called
the Virginia Electric Power Company - or VEPCO, as it was commonly known (and
routinely hated).  I think they changed their name because of these stickers.
 The first one to come out was "Welcome to Virginia, owned and operated by
VEPCO."  The second one came out shortly thereafter, saying "Welcome to
VEPCO, formerly state of Virginia".  I guess you had to live there to get it
- but it sure was funny to us locals :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html