[at-l] OT - turkey day woes rant

Red,
The rental companys want (need) a hook so if you run up any "extra" charges (or
they want to slip in any.) they don't have to chase you down to collect.  Of
course there is the potential for abuse in this system. (and occasional use
thereof.)  "Non-conformists" will always have a occasional run in with the
"system".
God Bless,
Black Wolfe

Things do have a way of working out.  (Seen lately on a bumper sticker,
"DO YOU
TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT?")