[at-l] Asheville

I suspect they are like the stickers in Oregon encouraging visitors not
to get any ideas of moving there. North Carolina has so many excellent
places to live, you would hate to see any one of them become crowded -
at least outside of Charlotte and the I-85 corridor. Even the Research
Triangle is spread out and pretty live-able compared to Atlanta.

But Black Mountain has a certain reputation and history that would
cause me some pause in moving there.

Bill...