[at-l] OT - turkey day woes rant

I just had to vent.  I am sitting here with the cash to rent a vehicle so we
can go home for Thanksgiving (and I can drop Ty at his dads) - and I can't
rent a car without a major credit card.  Could someone please explain this to
me!!?? I have the CASH IN HAND.  Since when did it become a requirement that
you can't rent a car if you don't have a credit card??  What if you don't
choose to own a credit card? What if you think it's smarter to pay cash than
to charge things that you don't have the money for and go into debt??  We get
penalized for being smart??  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Cassy is crying, my aunt is
walking around slamming things, and the kids are trying to think of friends
we could rent a car off of - but it's looking bleak for going home, as my car
would never make it.   Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Okay - I feel better now.  Thanks guys :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---