[at-l] Re: Florida, anyone?

Hummingbird,

I'm always in the area, since I live south of Tarpon.
If you're up for combining a hike with beachcombing, I
suggest Caladesi Island state park, rated one of the
top 10 beaches in the US. It's no longer an island,
and is connected to Clearwater beach via a narrow set
of dunes piled by a 1985 hurricane. I spent a great
day there friday. Email me if you'de like directions,
etc.

-Rob