[at-l] Asheville

In a message dated 11/20/2001 12:34:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

> I knew there would be a problem with all the listers
> in and moving to Asheville! :-)
>
> Asheville Visitors Ignoring "Don't Move Here" Bumper
> Stickers

I couldn't get the website to come up and I haven't seen any of those "Don't
Move Here" bumper stickers, but I have seen loads of those "We Still Pray"
stickers. Maybe that's what they're talking about!

It's ok though, at the end of the month we'll be leaving Asheville and moving
down the road to Black Mountain, NC.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html