[at-l] Stupid Hiker tricks.

heh.. no way.     besides I cant afford yet another book of the month club..
I have guns and the permit to carry .. the cell phone is just a money drain
IMO..(since my hike i'm tryin to down size .. not take on more unneeded
bills).  I dont know about other towns or citys but here in Philly sometimes
there is a backlog of calls to the police  and they may not respond for
several hours if at all... depending on time of day and the nature of the
call of course. heck I live three blocks from a police station and they cant
even stop drag racing, running stopsigns, kids riding quadrunners up n down
the streets, cars getting stolen, graffitti, vandlism etc etc  and thats
just on my block..plus all the major crime in my area... and I live in one
of the best parts of the city! LOL               i'm sure it doesnt help
that I sit and listen to the police on my scanner.. and get to hear all of
the unreported crime in my district
man ..it will be a sweet day when i can move out of this city, but for now
the price is right... rent free in a 2 bedroom duplex :)

FreightTrain