[at-l] More engaging news

Not wanting to be out done, I'd like to announce another engagement. Last
Saturday night with the help of The Roanoke Express Hockey Team, the team
mascot, the announcer, the score board and 3,500 close friends, I asked
my Strawberry Rose to marry me. She said yes and that she really
appreciated being asked in such a quiet, romantic way. (These bruises are
the result of a fall)

This will be a mixed marriage between a hiking elf and a non-hiking
human. Rat Boy is thirteen now and I hope to have a many more kids after
he graduates from college. We are still discussing where we should live.
I prefer Mirkwood and she doesn't want a bunch of wino elves hanging
around all the time. I think this will be a marriage made
in..................Rivendale ?

woodelf