[at-l] hydration systems

Jim, if you already have the platypus then the drinking tube and mouthpiece
only add about $12 or so...

As for me, I picked up a bladder system where the bladder is one of those
light mylar liners that looks like it came out of a wine box, and fits in a
nylon sleeve.
And the reasons I went to a hydration system; first I hike solo, so there's
no one to fetch my bottle out of the pack, and second I've taken up hiking
poles so that drawing a bottle and drinking from it while moving would be
just a bit complicated. Of course YMMV.

skeeter