[at-l] The sky is falling

 Steve Landis =20
> As we drove south through Michaux it got foggy and by the time we got t=
o the farm it =20
>was completely fogged in.  It was now 4:40 a.m. and time for plan B.  =20

Steve - =20
We hiked in from Caledonia yesterday and were camped just off the AT at B=
ig Flat Fire Tower.  Great view of the fireworks, but also a very large p=
arty crowd at the parking lot on Shippensburg Road.  I wanta see what the=
 back-room boys at NASA make of this one - there were some really strange=
 effects, almost like some of them were frangible.  And that's not consis=
tent with what I know of meteorites.  =20
We also missed Slim & Bogey by a couple hours - they left evidently Caled=
onia before we got there and we never caught them.  But then we weren't g=
oing that far.  =20
Walk softly,
JimGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.m=
sn.com