[at-l] The sky is falling! The sky is falling!...

daveh@psknet.com (Dave Hicks)
 "The thing that I saw repeatedly (which I had never noticed before) was what
appeared to be a very bright thin line broaden to a wide fuzzy line go back
to a thin line then broaden to a wide fuzzy line, again."
 Sounds like 'skippers' to me. If the meteorite hits at a sharp angle, it'll
skip and tumble like a flat stone across a pond.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---