[at-l] "Miss Janets House" in Erwin

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my
long emails when I was trying to work out the final,
agonizing details about the house.  With your many
words of encouragement, some much needed assistance
from true Trail Angels and I am sure, a little help
from a larger Power...  WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!  We could
be moved in time to decorate for Christmas. If you
know of any late SOBOERS coming through Erwin, tell
them to give me a call!!

Thank You!!
Miss Janet