[at-l] Hydration

I have always been a fan of the Gatorade type bottles
for hydration. Not as heavy as Nalgenes, more durable
than a soda bottle. I have poured hot water into it,
drank from it, and slept with it in my bag. (Though,
there are more desirable things to sleep with, but
that is another discussion...). They even come with a
drink.

For winter hiking, I have had good luck with the
Gatorade bottle stuck in an old wool sock that was
placed in the nylon water  holster.

What can I say...a blue collar  upbringing with a
native New Englander's natural knack for thriftiness
makes me creative with inexpensinve gear.  Damn cheap
would be the less polite way of putting it...... :-)

=====