[at-l] Stupid Hiker tricks

If you live near a Krystal, you will find single serve packets of honey.
Some chicken fast foods shops carry it also, particularly with breakfast
biscuits. I don't like the extra trash. The smaller sized honey (I think
about 4 ounces) is pretty easy to find at Kroger and Publix around Atlanta,
and can always be refilled. It is usually the store/generic brand.

OrangeBug