[at-l] Hydration systems?

I'm thinking I should have a "hydration system" that might be more
modern and lighter than a couple of bottles.
How big is big enough?  How big is TOO big?
I'm interested in the MSR system because it has the screw cap that
would fit on the bottom of my filter, and should make things easier.
But, their "sipping" tube looks like a real afterthought.  Do these
work successfully?
Is there any maker that is obviously superior?
Three years from now, will everybody just laugh about "those stupid
water bags"?

Chuck Kichline
chuckk@doubt.com
http://www.kichline.com/chuck