[at-l] Sleeping bags.

My thought is to bring enough sleeping bag comfortable for the normal lows.
 The record setting lows are usually survivable with the "day" clothing to
supplement it.  That said I much prefer to error on the side of warmth,
Having spent a cold night or two I try to avoid repeating the experience.

Black Wolfe

P.S. There are five types of weather on the Trail, 1; To Hot,  2; To Cold,
3; To Wet,  4; To Dry,  and  5; Somewhere around tolerable.  Worse yet some
days will see all five.