[at-l] Question to Grampie

In a message dated 11/15/2001 7:43:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
revmrf@kingcon.com writes:

 Did the braces really help?  Do you recommend us older
folks to wear knee braces?  Do they really help on the downhills?  As I am
in recovery from a knee injury, this is an important question for me.

###When we hiked in Sept from Springer to Unicoi Gap for the stop smoking
hike I fell and hurt my knee.  Pittsburg loaned me his.  I believe they are
the only reason I was able to stay within 30 minutes of Jan.

Clyde