[at-l] Persistent Stupid Hiker Tricks (PSHT)

> My problem is that I don't seem to learn from my SHTs and tend to repeat
> them, now qualifiying them as Persistent Stupid Hiker Tricks.
>
> I somehow manage to become rather engrossed in blindly hiking along a
> path that seems like it should be a continuation of the

i do something similar but get so engrossed in looking where i shoudl put my
feet that i dont notice the big tree at head level and BONK!!!! one time i
hit my head and began to hear voices.  and got very very scared thought i
really hit my head hard and began to not trust things i saw and distances
and stuff afraid my head was messed up (this was stupid and casue me to
panic a bit) but what i did not relize i was on a huge switch back chain and
the shelter was not far from me and there was a school of children swimming
in a lake giggling and chattering about stuff and i was actually hearing
them.

hahah i had a great laugh when igot to the shelter.  that was infamous
shelter of the female ranger. we were chatting at the shelter and we go tto
talk about neat things to see in life.  she was acting very proffesional and
using very proper english. i said somethign about an car crash(with out
people in the cars of course whihc i had forgot to add at first) but to see
a movie car crash with flipping and explosions and flame balls from a low
flying air craft where they look like match box toys. and she said "woah
dude thats F%^king sick dude...." really loud and turned really red after
she relized what she said outloud. then i stummblied try to explain i did
not want there to peopel in the car but it was to late. she was a nice lady
too. but the conversation died after that one.

wisperlight