[at-l] Mislabeling bottles and hiker dumb "mistakes"

Let's see ---

Dumbest this year is a toss up between forgetting my sleeping bag
(fortunately it was warm enough that sleeping on the thermarest was fine) and
forgetting my ground cover (which simply meant picking my tent sites a bit
more carefully).

Dumbest ever was the split I did last year when I slipped going over a
deadfall, crushing my cajones (consult your Spanish dictionary for the
meaning of that one).  That one taught me to pick my footing VERY carefully.

Black&blue