[at-l] Sleeping bags

I'd suggest a balakava (once again with no idea if the spelling is
kerrect). It really makes sleeping comfy in any level of cold weather,
protects when the wind blows while hiking, and can be used as a skull
cap, neck gaiter and pot holder. It also frightens children at
Halloween.

I'd also be cautious and err on the side of safety/comfort even in
April. By Memorial Day, a cheap and light $20 fleece bag from Target
will replace the winter bag. I'd rather use a too warm bag as a quilt
than shiver all night. I'd sell the 3 old bags and get a good one new
for at least +20F.

Bill...