[at-l] ASU

Hello everyone!

I decided to take a break from checking my e-mail.  I was shocked to find 1176 messages today when I opened my mailbox.  I feel so special! ;-)

Anyway, I applied to Appalachain State the end of September.  I got my acceptance letter Oct. 13th.  <vbg>  So, if any of you are ever near Boone, NC let me know and we'll go hiking sometime.  I am absolutely ecstatic.  I'll be majoring in Recreation Management and minoring in Biology.  Now, if I could just pay for it...

I posted about a month ago about Bill Erwin.  Woodelf informed me that there is a video.  If any of you could tell me how to obtain a copy I would be forever grateful.

I found a new hiking buddy.  The problem is that we can never seem to find a weekend that one of us isn't busy (it's usually me, I've been doing quite a bit with scouts since I got back this summer).  I've also decided on a date to attempt a thru-hike.  After I graduate from college in 2006 I'll work at camp until August, and hang out in Pisgah and at Jone's Gap as much as I can until March 2007.

Alexis

Oh, by the way, congrats on your engagement!!

Cogito Ergo Sum   -Rene Descartes