[at-l] Mislabeling bottles and hiker dumb "mistakes"

In a message dated 11/15/01 6:53:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
freighttrain7@home.com writes:

> The dumbest thing i did was  I put my journal on a now non-existant hiker

A nice time to remind everyone that Ryan offers free space to host journals
(and any hiking related site, actually).  You have to do your own page and
your transcriber needs to know how to ftp to a website, but it's a great
deal.  And it will not just disappear on you :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---