[at-l] Re: Mislabeling bottles and hiker dumb "mistakes"

OUCH! That was low. And I wasn't even out in the woods!

The best "Stupid Hiker Trick (SHT)" I've seen has been the wrong way
turn after a cathole break. I've tried to convince one of the error,
unsuccessfully.

My favorite personal SHT is misreading maps, especially elevation maps
and believing I am 5 miles further along than in real life. It always
results in a couple of hours of frustration. It is a frequent SHT for
me.

Bill...