[at-l] New Jersey hikin'

We have had a 1/2" rain on Sept 4th and a 1/4" rain a few days after the
11th of Sept.  Not a drop since.  We are bone dry here in NJ.  The only
thing I have been able to come up with (and it looks like we may have missed
him) is a large beaver damn about 1.25 miles off the trail.  It is almost
directly NW of Sunrise Mountain.  Access to that for a north bounder is to
bushwack a few hundred feet and pick up the Tinsley Trail from Sunrise
Mountain Rd., then north on the Swenson Trail.  This would mean missing the
summit.  Or pick up Bannon Trail (then Cartwright) about a 1/2 mile north of
the summit and backtrack a good 2 miles.  The beaver damn holds a large
amount of water and is only 200 feet from the spring cabin found on most
local trail maps.

Now that I think of it, the tower trail leads to a girl scout camp with 2
ponds...I'm tired....I'd delete this but it could be of help to someone.
Rich@1AM