[at-l] The Final Final Wanchor Report

JOAN, I, too, wish I could offer something to comfort and encourage.
Your situation mirrors some of my own fear of how physical distance
impacts emotional distance. You are a courageous woman! It is not easy
to assist a dream and yet remain in your own environment, only to find
the person you help, really can't be helped anyway, when all is said and
done. Some dreams are a comfort, others are enveloped in "DANGER" signs.
But what choice did you have? He had already journeyed from you in that
all consuming excitement of realizing a dream. As a loving partner you
did all you could do to help him become more "whole". But the world is
much larger to a dreamer, than the heart of an anchor at home could ever
be. I believe that heaven holds a special place for those who give so
much of themselves, so that someone else can soar like an eagle. The
wind beneath the wings is seldom noticed as a driving force, yet it is
the very thing that keeps our planet spinning. Hug yourself often!

Landslide