[at-l] Vetern's Day

----- Original Message -----
From: <greyowl@rcn.com>
To: "Malcolm Fuller" <mfuller@somtel.com>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [at-l] Vetern's Day

> I served in Vietnam and upon my return home i became disillusioned with
with the United Sates and sicked by those who declared My Country Right or
Wrong.  Then there were and still are the phoney patriots who wrap themselfs
up in the American Flag.  So I immigrated to Canada.  It was really
refreshing to look at the world through the eyes of another people.  After
reading the Tronoto Globe and mail for a year I realized how self centred
America was.  I can understand why many people hate us becuse we use foreign
nationals to do our dirty work.  Osma used to be on the CIA payroll and not
but 3 months ago we sent $43 million to the Taliban to stop the drug trade.
We fight a war so that we can have cheap oil and ignore the atrocities that
occurred in the Balkins and Africa.  The Taliban may be evil but in the 80's
we supported trained and harbor terrorists.  I know for a fact that Canada
has never done such acts nor have they support such acts.  I wish that the
US had the same!
>   moral compas as Canada.
>
> So why am I back in the States.  Damned if I know.
>
> Bob Dudley

You should find out why you are here then, other than to trash the moral
fiber of our country.  That is exactly what you did.  So leave and return to
whence you came and may posterity record that we Americans never knew you.

Jack