[at-l] a gift

As tomorrow, November 14th, is my 39th birthday, I grant each of you one uncomplicated, non-industrial wish.  So envision those candles, close your eyes, think hard and....

Happy November to ALL!!!   gosh what an amazingly beautiful spectacular month--I wonder why.

Not AT related, but on the upside, I've been volunteering at two relief sites in NYC giving massage to support staff (family services and fire/police)--and people are shaken, sad, having a hard time getting images out of their minds, but still incredibly warm and wonderful.  Disasters don't change kind humans, other than to make them kinder.  And damn, bodyworkers are fun to be around--I really love this profession!

love, warmth, music, sunshine, mountains and gleeful birthday month!

EJ/Eve/Freefall  AT 00, LT01, the rest of the alphabet and beyond ....coming soon.

(as a present to myself I'm actually finally starting that LT trip report).