[at-l] Re: Kan Jang

Hi,

Re: requests for the cold remedy Kan Jang, find it here:
http://www.iherb.com/kanjang.html
or at a local health food store. A riding student turned me onto it. She
didn't want to cancel her lesson!

I used to be the Queen of Upper Respiratory Stuff, and haven't has a
cold that couldn't be stopped in three years. To me, it's a miracle. It
seems to be an immune strengthener. Knock wood, it has never failed me.

Others have either called it "the gift of the gods" - or ineffective,
for them. There seems to be no in between.

Do a web search and read the medical literature. There is some interest
in using it to help treat AIDS too, and other viral things. Further
research on chronic sinusitis.

I can feel my cold is still there, lurking in the background, waiting
for me to let down my guard. The KJ is just keeping it at bay. Until I
truly rest and recover (unlikely for the next ten days), I am merely
plugging the dam with a finger, I realize. One can only strain Mother
Nature's good will for so long.
Still, I am grateful for the respite given the hectic
burning-both-ends-of-the-candle sked this month.

Further: "Awarded Product of The Year for the past 12 years by the
Swedish Health Council.  Scandinavia's best-selling cold, flu, sinusitis
& allergies tablet.  An exclusive extract of the natural, potent
medicinal plant Andrographis paniculata.  Deemed effective in reducing
headache pain, fever, irritation, congestion & general fatigue, quickly
and naturally.

 Taken as directed by adults over 12 years old, Kan Jang has been deemed
to reduce cold/flu/uncomplicated sinusitis symptoms while strengthening
the body's immune system."
YMMV,
Jan Aaah-choo!

--