[at-l] Re: hiking in 2002

Hi Sarah,
I am hiking a trail being called the Eastern Continental/Coast Trail that runs from Key West
Florida up thru Florida, on up AL and GA to the AT and then from Maine along the IAT to Cap Gaspe,
Quebec Canada. A lot of it currently is roadwalking especially in the Keys and parts of Florida
itself. I haven't camped yet in the Keys but according to Nimblewill Nomad and Swamp Eagle it's
possible. We shall see. 14 days to flight to Miami and counting.
Jojo :)