[at-l] Great time on the AT

That's a great area to hike, although the post from Orangebug that indicated
you missed some good views is right.  My brother and I overnight hiked in
April 2000 a loop including Kimsey from the campground up to the AT, north
on the AT past Beech Gap, back down the Timber Ridge trail to FS67 and back
to the car (makes a nice loop if you don't want the hassle of spotting cars).
 We had planned to hike past Albert Mt. and back in but it rained overnight
at Beech Gap (the only day I have hiked in rain in the past two years/350
miles - the weather gods tend to smile on me) and we figured the views would
not be (kinda foggy as well as wet).  However, Standing Indian the first day
of the hike was spectacular, as billed.  We also hiked a good chunk of the
Bartram Trail that week.  That whole area has almost nothing but great hiking
areas.

Black&blue