[at-l] Windmills

"Clifford R. Haynes" wrote:

> Seems to me when the folks who are against, it stop consuming energy, they
> have a right to say don't put it in my back yard. Till they do, they are
> just trying to force someone else to bear the burden of there consumption.

	So, if I understand your position correctly, it's an all or nothing
situation? One can not oppose development in the backcountry, while
accepting it elsewhere? If I use energy (and who doesn't?), I can not
complain about any form of energy production, anywhere? Regardless of
any health, social, aesthetic, ecological or other issues?

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com