[at-l] RE: For my kilt wearing friends...

Someone has spent WAY too much time listening to Dr. Demento.  They need =
to spend more time out on the trail.

Bryan Bowers is the one that wrote the song.

MEANT 2B
GAME '97

PS.  And did I neglect to say that it is called "The Scotsman" and not =
"The Scotsman Song"  LOL!!!!!!!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---