Re[2]: [at-l] Hello, Goodbye, I don't know why...

Ya got that straight Montegoblue? Unlike that egomaniac Wingfoot, we never kick
anyone off this list.

 We don't operate in that crass, crude way. We're more civilized. We believe in
 open friendly debate. Whether we agree or not we welcome contrary opinions --
 unless, of course they involve our dead enemy, ATML, which is understandable:

 "...We lost a dozen good friends in the prolonged brouhaha that happened the
last time we got a bunch of ATML refugees and no way am I gonna watch that
happen again."

 "...maybe we should re-post that link to atml-orphans every couple days...."

"...One of the things we've constantly had a problem with is those who come over
here from  atml and start arguments about WF -  I'm tired of it and so are most
of  those on the list. Can it."

"...I'd like to say welcome - but I'm not sure that's gonna work here."

In other words, unlike Trailplace, we're a very friendly place. Just don't say
good things about Wingfoot because that forces us to tell you how wrong you are
and we don't like fights.

Weary