[at-l] Baxter

Jojosmiley cautions:
"Oh, one more, please act responsibly on the AT next year, I am coming up=20
from Florida
and would like to know I can expect to be welcomed at the nice places I have=
=20
encountered from my
past hikes.=A0=20

"
Won't happen, Jojo. Too many hikers out there nowadays don't care about the=20
consequences of their actions. For instance the 'trouble at Baxter' isn't=20
about the numbers of thruhikers, it's about how they act when they get there=
.=20
Shame.
TJ

multipart/alternative