[at-l] Baxter

--- W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Gee, Datto, how do you really feel about it?

Ha, well OB I sat down this morning to put my thoughts
together about this Baxter subject and the subject of
carrying around all this extra baggage society
requires us to carry around...(and we voluntarily
choose to carry around)...

...and walked into work this morning having to train
two new people from a family named "The Louds" who
have a thousand questions, all spoken at a 110 decibel
level.

So...some other time I'll sit down with this
subject...

I sure do miss the days of having the ability to have
both cells working in unison on a single individual
topic for hours (food for instance!) without having to
multi-task every moment of every day...

Datto