[at-l] Dual Photons!

In a message dated 11/8/01 10:17:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tschamp@tiac.net writes:

> If you tape a green photon on your left temple and a red (or orange) photon
> on your right temple, all problems are solved and you get a miraculous 3D
> effect to boot!  Always use genuine duct tape, of course...

I had a small patch of Velcro surgically attached to each of my temples.
It's much neater than quack tape. I also have a small magnet on the side of
my head for attaching miscellaneous, small metallic items. It can be a hassle
in airports though.

I'm not making this up....

Marty  from PA

multipart/alternative