[at-l] One year ago today(well maybe it was today)

i was hiking in maryland just today from gathland state park and
northbound(what a weird direction to walk) for a few miles stopped by a PATC
cabin and a shelter. then walked in a much more natural direction back to my
car.  with the weather finally turning nice i think i might go out for a
night or three.

the trail was very pretty and the leaves were still partially around with
lots of golden or yellow leaves in the area making for great lighting. it
was quiet and i saw few people. the shelter along the way was in good repair
and clean and i had a great time watching some red headed bird there. it was
"walking" around in the trees looking for what i guess would be bugs.  he
stuck to the branches like glue and even went upside down a few times it was
a pretty cute bird.

the approch trail to the cabin was a bit slippery from leaves and the spring
at the shelter was dry(i filled up some of a gallon of spring water from my
bottles for some hiker if they roll through) but other then that it was a
great little walk.

Wisperlight