[at-l] AT TrailQuest

Just a reminder that Brawny and I have  provided a "Trailplace =
alternative" for over a year.   We've been working hard on the site =
since we returned from the PCT in late September.  The AT Wildlife and =
AT Wildflowers sites contain over 200 high quality photos (and text for =
the wildlife) for plants and animals that may be encountered while =
hiking the AT.  Brawny has recently made additions to the password =
protected Women's Site, updating it to reflect many of the things she =
learned while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.

We also have categories for gear, food, journals, maps, weather info, =
hiking partners, book / video reviews, a chatroom & message board, =
thru-hike planning and photo albums.  There are also separate categories =
providing information and photos about safely sharing the outdoors with =
snakes and bears.

The "Ultralighter's Anonymous" club that Brawny founded has turned into =
a real hoot.  The "true confessions" of gear "addicts" has been =
hilarious.

There are also different sites available for those interested in the =
Pacific Crest Trail and the Continental Divide Trail, a total of over =
125 different web pages providing information and resources for hikers.

AT TrailQuest can be accessed here:

http://www.trailquest.net/ATTrailQuest.html .

David Mauldin
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"