[at-l] New Baxter rules

In the Smokies during high usage, there is tenting allowed near shelters,
preferably by thru hikers to help educate the day and weekenders about LNT.
The idea is to reduce impact on the area, or at least to concentrate impact.

BTW, I wonder if the limit to 12 is based on the fact that 13 is bad luck.

OrangeBug