[at-l] ramen why do people hate it so? and other soups

With the very fast stir, the egg white goes stringy immediately, and
cooks just like you describe. If you pour the egg over the shell just
right, the yolk breaks as it goes in. A chopstick or spoon can break
the yolk quickly as the water spins around.

Try it, and I think it will be immediately obvious how easy it works.

Bill...