[at-l] DriClime Windshirt

>>Marmot Windshirt- I believed the hype. I still do.
>>Warm and incredibly light. Thanks to the BPL list
for
>>this suggestion

This shirt has replaced my fleece and a light rain
jacket. They have been using a similar system in
Europe for quite a while. Well worth the $125 price,
and weighs in at 10oz.

The caveat about this jacket it is NOT a jacket to
hang around camp with. It is meant for cool-cold
weather while actively moving. Depending on your
metabolism, you may have to jump into your bag if if
dips below, say 35F (and this includes wearing a hat,
long underwear, wind pants).

Light, warm, compressible. I love it.

=====