[at-l] ramen why do people hate it so? and other soups

You start the water boiling and just before throwing in the noodles,
stir the water real fast. While the boiling water whirls, break open
the raw egg and let it splash into the pot. Keep it stirring and drop
in the noodles. Then add the additional spices and extras and let the
stuff do its thing. You have a very high calorie and protein meal real
quick. Depending on how much water, it can be like an egg drop soup.

Bill...