[at-l] ramen why do peopel hate it do? and other soups

everyone always hates ramen noodles. ramen is a very good noodles I always
thought. is this because people only get the 5 for a dollar type in stores
and think that ramen noodles are only meant to be eaten with a broth?  there
are different grades of ramen just like there are of the Italian
counterparts.  a good ramen noodle is in my experience is not as mushy as
cheaper ones and taste great fried until crispy and then you can throw hot
spicy stuff on top to give it some bite.

as for a soup I always found ramen noodle soup is kind of soggy(but seems to
be nice and hot and quick) I would suggest liptons chicken soup with real
chicken broth more(not with the meat parts I hate that stuff) throw in some
carrot pieces and some peas and you got a nice soup.

also a manawhexchez or something like that (a Jewish company that make great
matzos too and assorted other Jewish food like latika in a box to save all
that pesky shredding of potatoes) have a very good chicken soup also comes
in a plastic tube bag and it is very carrot tasting and good, kinda like
moms...

never thought of it until now but Jewish cuisine for hiking might be of
interest to some people. and you can get alot of it dried and stuff too.

Wisperlight