[at-l] Hello, Goodbye, I don't know why...

--- OIdMaster@aol.com wrote: And the original AT page is at:
> http://www.fred.net/kathy/at.html it pre-dates Trailplace by years.

### I get a warm fuzzy thing going every time I see/hear anything
about Kathy Bilton. This site was the first internet AT page I
brought up three(?) years ago, and I was floored that there was such
a thing going on. Oh! And what is this?! A mailing list??? [click
click]

Sloetoe
(among the thousands who, like WF,
throughhiked before Trailplace was)

(then, before he hits <send>, he thinks "Hmmmmmm, what if we all sent
$10 to Dan to fund a PCT/CDT hike next year? Hmmmmmm. Talk about your
'gettin' out to blow the stink off'.....")

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!