[at-l] Backpacking Books for Women.

Hadn't gotten around to responding myself but I think GMC's right on the
money.

The only women's issues that I know of on the trail can be dealt with by
taking extra ziploc baggies or visiting www.keeper.com.

If there are other perceived issues for women on the trail, I suspect those
same issues apply to men as well and/or are not trail specific issues.  I
suspect most safety issues for women on the trail are issues only brought up
by friends and family not familiar with the hiking community.  FWIW, I feel
much safer and more protected on the trail from human malice than I do off
the trail.  And any non-human issues I might have to deal with have nothing
to do with being female.

Just my two cents.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99