[at-l] AT Politics And Tact

In a message dated 11/5/01 3:24:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ronm@fallingwater.com writes:

> That doesn't mean the community
> doesn't need dedicated people. Just that no man is a god and therefore
> indispensable.

    I think this crashes through some valuable, already-won gains for the AT
gotten by this individual, and probably crystalizes what haunts him, but I
guess the community doesn't need to hear that, or me, either.
   What are we talking here folks, politics and petty differences -or real
gains for the Trail? What will replace what he did (or tried to do)?

        - R 'n R

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---