[at-l] Hello, Goodbye, I don't know why...

WF may simply coming to the belated realization that the AT community
doesn't need him. In fact it never did.  That doesn't mean the community
doesn't need dedicated people. Just that no man is a god and therefore
indispensable.

Still I doubt we've heard the last from him. He's pulled these tantrums
before and shut down his site only to bring it backup a few days later.

 I suspect he needs the AT community more than the community needs him.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/