[at-l] bugs (was New York)

"...>>>they don't like......eating bugs...."

You mean females don't like a few fried worms in their Lipton's. Perhaps they
don't know how best to cook them. Get the pot hot with a little oil and pop em
in for just a second or two -- until they stop wiggling. Then add your water and
follow the package directions. Ants are delicious too. They give a kind of
crunchy, peppery taste to Liptons. The big black ones are the best. It takes too
many of the tiny ones, and they are too hard to catch.

Bears like grubs from rotted logs, so I suspect they are delicious also. But
I've never sampled any -- nor have I actually tried worms and ants. But those
who have praise them highly.

Weary