[at-l] (Guest Post) New York...

Windex Leah Ross wrote:

> As a 2001 alumni, I can assure you that women are a minority on the trail.  I think that is because we lack the support system that the men have.

Well, in my personal experience...I found that Pokey had a helluva lot better support system than I did. I supported her for 1200 miles. And, I was alone for the last month or so...no support at all. I think the reason there aren't as many womyn on the trail is that they don't like sleeping in the dirt and eating
bugs and being dirty. Not my fault...just my opinion.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98